Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sad, Sad Day

It is a sad SAD day. I had a whole blog written down, and my sweet mother, whom I love MUCHO much, logged me off the computer without saving it... so now it is dead, it no longer exists, long gone, no way for it to be resurrected. I am very sad :( I spend a great (emphasis on the GREAT) amount of time working on it because I wanted it to be perfect because it was my very VERY first time blogging.
So basically I was just saying why I decided to name my blog "Life's a Journey". I just wrote how life really is a journey because of all the trials and challenges we have to go through. There are so many things that happen that each one of our lives takes us on our very own journey. The journey we take makes us who we are. It defines us and helps us grow. Without the trials, struggles, and challenges we go through, we don't grow, and we don't have the experiences we gain through going through them. With those experiences we are able to reflex and make it through other trials and hard times, but we are also are able to help others with their trials by using the knowledge we gain from ours. When you are going through hard times, it is such a blessing to know that others have been through situations similar to the ones you are going through and to know that they can give you the knowledge they gained from their experiences and that knowledge can help you through yours.
So I'm not exactly sure what to write all the time for this blog, or if what I end up writting will even be worth reading but I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now and the oportunity finally came for me to start so I just decided why not? Hopefully I'll keep up on it and make it somewhat interesting in order to have people actually willing and maybe even excited to read it and possibly even actual followers that read it regularly! That'd be pretty awesome, I think it would probably make my day, and all the days to come.

forever and always,

me.

2 comments:

  1. McKaye,
    Thank you for sharing your blog. I enjoy hearing about your experiences from your point of view.

    I had A GREAT time being with you this summer at girls camp in your cabin and listening to you share your fun experiences about school and have you read a "bedtime" story to us.

    You are a GREAT young woman and a GREAT friend. I respect and admire you very much.

    Iva

    ReplyDelete